Friday, January 22, 2021

My little friend on my daily hike! (Day 21)

 I go on a local hike almost every morning. It is a 650 feet climb over .5-.7 miles. Last few days, I see one beautiful hummingbird on the top of one dry plant. Hummingbirds are very agile and almost make it impossible to capture them with a cell phone! Still, I try most of the days. One day, I took a camera and took some photos. Please enjoy the pictures of my new friend I look forward to seeing most mornings during this #COVID #Lockdown. It also seems to be observing #SocialDistancing 

Photos with a camera. 









Here are photos from my cell phone on various days.

The first one was on Dec 31, 2020! The last day of 2020- the notorious year. This bird also signifies a new beginning, the promising 2021!







Here is the photo which was taken this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment